Job Type : Internal Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
The Education Coordinator is expected to work both independently and in a team structure to strengthen relationships, further engage and involve members, speakers at events and vendors, and coordinate and/or lead preparation for upcoming events for which the Education department is responsible
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Drafting communications to members, vendors and speakers to coordinate event logistics.
· Design award ceremony programs and manage project through to printing.
· Gathering, organizing and preparing materials for speaker presentations and handouts.
· Coordinating a schedule of project timelines and deadlines within the Education department.
· Create fillable pdf forms for various 2017 events.
· Respond to member phone calls, emails, and fax requests.
· Make phone calls to members, speakers and other stakeholders for various reasons including, but not limited to, verifying event information.
· Authoring correspondence for senior level executives base on verbal instructions and information provided
· Extensive work in Microsoft Excel building spreadsheets with formulas to consolidate information and produce pivot tables for analysis purposes.
Required Qualifications :
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills Required:
- Experience working in an association education or membership department.
- Ability to draft communications to customers and proof-read/edit content for mailings, publishing or posting to external sources.
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal.
- Required technical skills: intermediate to advanced skills with the entire MS Office suite (especially Word and Excel), familiarity with Adobe and iMIS.
- Preferred technical skills: SiteFinity and A2Z.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, go-getter attitude, customer-centric approach and a professional phone presence.